Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tips to beat a cleric/warrior!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lonnie

Tips to beat a cleric/warrior! Empty
PostSubject: Tips to beat a cleric/warrior!   Tips to beat a cleric/warrior! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:41 pm

this is not a tip.. i need tips. lol.. my debuff just gay against holy spell.
Back to top Go down
Amalie

Amalie

PostSubject: Re: Tips to beat a cleric/warrior!   Tips to beat a cleric/warrior! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:03 pm

my tip is be a s/s int with 90 light 90 cold 90 sword 30 fire.

Ive not been beaten by any warrior or warior cleric.

..and be clever dont go into the fight with snow up wait untill the last possible moment to use it. Start with ironwall as soon as they bring the 2 handed sword out then when thats gone stick snow up they shuld have around 20-30 secs of bless left at that point. when that goes they will prob use there skins if not already by time there gone u still have over a minute of snow left, more than enough time to rape them.

If they then switch back to cleric to stop u killing them then thats fine they cant kill you while in cleric mode watch for that sneaky change back to 2 handed sword and have ironwall ready.

of course this only works if u got sword skills Smile
Back to top Go down
Amelie
Guild Master
Amelie

PostSubject: Re: Tips to beat a cleric/warrior!   Tips to beat a cleric/warrior! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:03 pm

Amalie wrote:
Ive not been beaten by any warrior or warior cleric.

haha, i just read this. I know it's old and i didnt even have militus by then.

I'm so glad i made you change that view by destroying you as i pleased!

warrior cleric > the rest of builds.
For this new cap, i read holy spell is gonna get nerfed down to 50% which is nice for warlocks.

But i can see all the warriors switching to light armor to get the passive which increases the resistences back to 100%. Same old same.

Last edited by Amelie on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lonnie

PostSubject: Re: Tips to beat a cleric/warrior!   Tips to beat a cleric/warrior! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:30 am

Quote :
warrior cleric > the rest of builds.
negro please! 100 cap i'll own you.. just wait
Back to top Go down
LadyVictoria
Moderador
LadyVictoria

PostSubject: Re: Tips to beat a cleric/warrior!   Tips to beat a cleric/warrior! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:06 am

hahaha I think ame will be stronger with the cap 100 too and now are an "complication" u must get stuff 10D with drop oh hehe ;D thats nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips to beat a cleric/warrior!   Tips to beat a cleric/warrior! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tips to beat a cleric/warrior!
Page 1 of 1